Real-world benefits of UIMPROVE
Better strategy development, corporate planning, projects and processes.
Better and more cohesive working within teams and between teams of all descriptions.
Better leadership practices and processes.
Better use of data at a strategic, project and routine operation level.
The six features that make UIMPROVE unique
- A systematic approach to running and improving the organisation
- Proven structures for getting things done
- Use of tools and techniques
- Decision-making based on data
- No more making it up as you go along
- No more sitting around tables and talking or arguing about things in meetings
- Not a magic dust approach, no instant pudding
- People are involved in a structured way
- Those who do the job are involved and make a difference
- Involves the right people at the right time from all levels of the organisation
- Front-line staff love it because it makes sense, it’s practical and it gives them a voice
- Because it is systematic, it is clear what to do with people’s contributions
- A straightforward approach applicable to any organisation, large or small
- Works in the real world, not just in the classroom
- Works all the way from the Executive Team to the front-line
- Easy to understand and apply
- No over-complicated models
- Makes life easier, not harder
- Leads to sustained improvement
- Gets better results quickly and effectively
- It has a well-developed supporting infrastructure of training, facilitation and manuals
- More than anything, it gets things done
Integrated isn’t a very sexy word but this explains why many ‘change initiatives’ fail. Organisations use one approach for strategy development, another for project management, another for leadership development and so on. The result: Lots of different approaches where nothing fits with anything else. UIMPROVE is different because it integrates all these activities and more.
- It’s a system not a toolkit
- No isolated activity, instead activity is linked to organisational Mission, Vision and strategy
- Everything fits with everything else
- The whole is greater than the sum of the parts
- Continuously developed and improved since 1992
- Development based on real-life application
- Used daily by thousands of real people working in real organisations
- Used in a wide variety of industries and sectors
- Proven track record
- Appeals to all Learning Styles
- Works for all personality types
- Bridges the great divide between Introverts and Extroverts
- People use UIMPROVE because it work
- Firmly supported by good theory
- Stands on the shoulders of the giants: Shewhart, Deming, Juran and Tribus
How we work with you
Consultancy, facilitation and training can help organisations to improve. Our aim is to help you internalise these skills.
We work closely with you to find out what you and your organisation need. If we do a good job, you are likely to be a client for a long time and that is what we want. It’s better for you, and it’s more rewarding for us.